Jebel Toubkal Trek
Join our Toubkal Trek, you won’t regret it!
Jebel Toubkal is the highest point in Northern Africa standing at an impressive 4,167m above sea level.
Despite it’s height Toubkal can be reached on foot without the need of technical mountaineering skills.
Magnificent 360 degree views across to the coast on 1 side, the Atlas range and Sahara on the other make Toubkal a treat for those seeking their first 4000m peak.
From the lush green valleys to the arid mountain top Jebel Toubkal is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
See the world from the highest point in North Africa!
Here at Mountaineerin we’ve worked hard to develop an Atlas Mountains package that is perfect for you. It can be tailored to your needs and can suit your own plans also, whether that’s a quick few days up and down or a week long trip acclimatising and taking in the wonder of the High Atlas.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery
- Activity Level Strenuous
- Group Size Medium Group
Why Book With Us?
We offer 5, 6, and 7 day itineraries or more if required. All itineraries are flexible and can be changed to suit your plans. For example, you could choose to book a Toubkal trek as part of an existing holiday or arrange additional days to explore Marrakech or other Moroccan destinations after the trek. By allowing you to book your own flights or onward travel you are in control. We can also arrange additional days trekking to explore the Atlas mountains further if you had this in mind. Contact Us to discuss your ideas. The choice is yours.
- 2 Nights basic Berber accommodation (Berber Gite)
- 2 Nights mountain refuge accommodation
- 1 Night Riad accommodation in Marrakech (after the trek)
- All in country airport transfers including transfers to and from Imlil
- Mules and muleteers
- Local mountain guide
- Uk Mountain Leader
- All meals before and during the trek
- Flights to and from Marrakech International Airport (RAK)
- Personal trip/accident insurance
- Tips/Gifts for Muleteers and guides
- Personal trekking equipment
- Alcoholic and energy drinks
- Personal snacks
- Meals in Marrakesh other than breakfast
- Day1 Arrive in Marrakech (RAK)
Transfer (1.5 hours) to Imlil Village followed by a short 30 minute walk to Berber gite in Aroumd
- Day2 Acclimatisation trek exploring the Berber villages
Hiking time: 5 hours
- Day3 Trek to Refuge du Toubkal (3207m)
Total Elevation Gain: 1467m
Hiking time: 4 to 5 hours
- Day4 Toubkal summit attempt (4167m)
Total Elevation Gain: 960m, 960m descent
Hiking time: 3.5 to 5.5 hours ascent, 1.5 to 2.5 hours descent.
- Day5 Trek to Imlil (1740m) and transfer to Marrakech
Elevation Loss: 1467m
Hiking time: 2 to 3 hours
- Day6 Free time in Marrakech.
Transfer to airport
2 Nights basic Berber accommodation (Berber Gite),
2 Nights mountain refuge accommodation
1 Night Riad accommodation in Marrakech (after the trek)
We comply with the Package Travel Regulations 1992 by providing financial protection for all bookings that constitute a package as required by law.
All payment types accepted including Direct Debit option, please ask for details.